Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS-File Scenario Error

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a scenario that send data from WS to file. when testin my scenario im getting this error in MONI.

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Object ID 7511E1BD8936326C8D0921454679DCF3 Software Component ACE2E030363111DDC1F2D3CB0A010675</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Interface mapping Object ID 7511E1BD8936326C8D0921454679DCF3 Software Component ACE2E030363111DDC1F2D3CB0A010675 does not exist in runtime cache</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

So, i do a CPA cache refresh full mode but nothing change. later others test i do an stop sap because the runtime cache seam no refresh but im getting same error after that.

to test if the error occur in all case create a file CC and add it to sender agreement and scenario work without any error.

what is happening in WS scenario? basis team installed SP14 a few day ago. could it affecting?

Thanks for your help

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the problem was in QoS. the scenario is Asycn and my QoS was BE.

so change the BE to EO, re-create the WS and it works perfect.

the error relate that the IE look for the response message in IM but it does not exist. so the scenario failed, whe the QoS was changed the error was solved.

Thanks All

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also check the Error Log in the Visual Administrator, this will give you an accurate idea of the problem.

Check whether the standard service user did not have the java roles properly assigned to it in the Java stack (Visual Administrator).

Also do these

Just refresh the CPACache & SXI_CACHE.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check bhavesh reply

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i saw this thread before. but for this case there is a transport for DEV to QAS. im getting this error in DEV. there no Transport

Thanks