Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplication in files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a below scenario

1.Sales orders are created autamatically through Web interface...

and the engineering drawing files are getting attached to the each item of sales order using DMS...

When the orders are created autamatically in system ,we could find some duplication of files happening in DMS CV03n

eg...Sales order A

Items 10,20,30

Each item has one pdf file attached...

item10-PDFfile1

item20-PDF file2

item 30-PDF file3

When the document is created autamatically,

for first item, we can see pdf file1 attached

For 2nd item ,document is created but we can see both pdf file1 and pdf file2..(i.e item 1 file is also attached in the DMS for that sales order)

For 3rd item,DMS document is created but we can see pdf file 1,pdf file 2,pdf file3 all attached for this item....

But when we try to attach file for each item from sales order,it takes only 1 file...(But webmethod creation alone it duplicates the files)

Can u tell us how to avoid the duplication of records for item 2,item 3 etc..Item2 should have PDF file 2 only and item 3 should have pdf file 3only....

As i am new to DMS ,require help in this regard

Regards

sudha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that internally you are attaching / checking in these attachements through some BAPI.

Now you must be populating a table( doc_files ) to pass to your BAPI.

So you need to clear/refresh this table for each line item, so that for each new line item only required file is aatached ( and earlier one is cleared ).

I hope I am clear.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

Answers (0)