cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Note Assistant

0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm trying to implement oss note 1009255 via snote in our BI system, but the transport is recorded as a local change request and if i try to change the transport target system i'm allowed to do it, but i'm not allowed to release the task, i got an error telling me that i'm not allowed to edit the object in other than an local request "Only edit objects from package UCF6 in local requests"

I'm running BI on NW04 sp.16, but when i check SE03 there is no software component called SAP_NOTES as specified in the note assistant documentation.

Anybody got an idea?

Regards

Regin

Edited by: Regin Ohlen on Jun 23, 2008 2:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your TMS is apparently not set up correctly. It's not picking up the correct transport group. What package did you give?

Markus

0 Kudos

Package ?

Referring to the development package for the repaired object then Itu2019s UCF6 u201CSEM-BCS: Consolidation of Investmentsu201D.

The transport target system for this package is SAP and we do not have SAP as part of our transport route

Regards

Regin

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should assign that correct to a Z*-package that is used in your TMS configuration. With that you can release and import into production.

Markus

Answers (0)