cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Mobile - initial setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We're using SAP ECC6.0, integrated ITS. I want to setup the ITS Mobile for our SAP Standard and SAP Custom RF Transactions. Please explain how to setup the ITS for enabling standard and custom RF transactions. If you have prior experience in doing this ITS Mobile. Please share your knowledge on this. Appreciate your help. Right answers will be rewarded. Step-by-Step instructions for setting up the ITS for the RF transactions will be helpful.

Thank you.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is configuration guides. Please read these....

http://service.sap.com/instguides --> SAP Components -> SAP Solutions for RFID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I don't need for RFID. I'm looking for setting up the SAP ITS for SAP custom RF transactions. This is the replacement for WebSAPConsole. I'm looking for instructions on ITS setup and setup the Custom RF Transactions(similar to WebSAPConsole). Thanks for your response. Your response does not help me to resolve my issue.

Thanks.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry for the last reply. I got this one from my colleagues... I have no idea that it would help you or not...

http://www.mindsquare.de/downloads/WebSAPConsolInstallGuide.PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your response. But this is also not helpful for me.

I need instructions to setup my ITS and enable the custom RF Transactions.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for the helpful information.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for the information. I was able to setup a RF transaction to test it. It works.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu Ganapathy,

Did you get the steps involved in enabling ITS and creating template/services? Can you please send them ? Cell -201-245-3176

Our scenario is pretty much same...we have ECC 6.0 on NW 7.0. At present we are on RF console, but we want to go ahead ITS.

So I am looking for steps from enabling ITS to testing. It would be a great help. thankyou in advance.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franklin,

SAP help documentation is good and follow the instructions. You should be able to convert your screens and can test them in the browser.

Follow the step 1 and step 2.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/54/4d9993c6592941a407313a6763575c/frameset.htm

I followed these two steps.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using ITS Mobile to do our Transactions for all WM (Warehouse), In ECC we have Pop Up window (Decision Box to Accept YES or NO) for Shelf Expired Material, we could not able to display that Pop Up window in ITS Mobile.

We have created Java Script template for each SAP Screen, so screen with Pop Up we are not sure how to handle that.

Any help from your side would be appreciated, we are looking for Config or any change we have to make for ITS Mobile to support Pop Up Window.

Amit Maini