cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does SLDCHECK, SLDAPICUST, LCRSAPRFC do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am encountering a genric error 'SLD_NO_OWN_BS' for my XI to R/3 proxy scenario.

So I checked many blogs/threads and all point to SLDCHECK, SLDAPICUST transaction and to the LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI RFC connection.

Being new to XI, I am not clear what do these transactions and RFC do.

I wanted to know if any of you could pass some links where I could read and understand what are these transaction/RFC for . I also realised SLDCHECK exists in both R./3 and XI, so when to check this in XI and r/3.

Appreciate your response on same.

Thanks and regards

Shirin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

SLDCHECK is used to check whether the connection between XI and R3 is proper or not..

reward points if helpful

PrasHanT

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SLDCHECK is used to check the connectivity between Integration Server and the SLD

SLDAPICUST is used to access the SLD data

LCRSAPRFC to access the XI exchange profile and then in XI profile you will have your repository name

Also check this

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of copy pasting text from XI configuration guide, you could have given the link to the guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JAI

i already had the text document of the above issue so i just pasted it .

cheers

no hard feelings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the links and your explanations . It honestly has been very helpful. I wanted to give atleast "Very Helpful" points to most of you , but system somehow does not allow me to do this for moere than 2 people.

So apologies, though your replies were great, I have just rewarded helpful points and not very helpful to many of you.

Thanks again for all the replies.

Shirin

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are different RFC destinations which the system uses to communicate between Java and ABAP stack as well as SLD.

SLDAPI transaction allows the communictaion between your integration engine and sld to get system details etc at the runtime.

if you are an ABAPer debug LCR_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM...you will understand why and how it is used?

Follow htis blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/10/registering-a-new-technical-system-in-sld--abap-based

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

SLDCHECK transaction allows you to check the connectivity between your Business sytstem and SLD. When you execute the transaction you should not have any errors in GUI.

SLDAPICUST - This transaction allows you to configure the SLD host and port name.

LCRSAPRFC, SAPSLDAPI - These are RFC destinations to be maintained. Check XI configuration guide available in SDN for more details