cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am doing a scenario where i need to determine receivers at run time.I have created interface mapping using ReceiverDetermination as target from SAP Basis component.

I am not able to see the interface mapping in the Receiver Determination step, as it gives No Objects Found. Can anybody help me in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check whether your scenario(or objects) is activated or not,if not activat.

OR

Go to Integration Directory. Select Enhanced option in RecieverDetermination. and Select the Interface Message developed. Don't add any receiver name in Receiver determination.

IM will come automatically. Make sure that your mapping is activated in IR.

Check cache notification in IR to make sure that cache is up to date.

reg,

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Integration Directory. Select Enhanced option in RecieverDetermination. and Select the Interface Message developed. Don't add any receiver name in Receiver determination.

IM will come automatically. Make sure that your mapping is activated in IR.

Check cache notification in IR to make sure that cache is up to date.

kulwinder

Reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am following the same steps. I have activated all the objects in IR,i have selected extended reciever determination,still its giving no object found when i try to choose S/W component version in Interface Mapping for enhanced receiver determination.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In IR

Have you imported Receiver Determination in the SAP BASIS --> http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

Have you created 2 message mapping

1) input_output_mm on input_mt and output_mt

2) input_receiverdet_mm on input_mt and Receivers

Have you created interface mapping under input_mi and ReceiverDetermintion message interface as source mt is your input_mt and target mt is your Receivers

In RD

Sender name->Your source BS

Sender interface->your source MI

Choose the option Extended ->

Choose interface mapping name under your namespace.

Before that Check whether you have activated everything properly.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/enhancedReceiverDeterminationinSAP+XI&

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for the Enhanced Receiver detremination you need to make seperate IM as well as Message mapping

and define Receiver on the basis of Payload.

In message Mapping select sender interface as your sender interface and Target Interface should be the Abstract Interface u201CReceiverDeterminationu201D under the SWC SAP_BASIS , SWCV SAP BASIS 6.40, Name Space http://sap.com/xi/XI/System .

than Write your UDF for finding your Bessiness service (receiver) at run time(according to ur condition).

Define ur IM by selecting the same source and target Interface and assign the same Mapping u defined earlear.

In ID u need to select EXTENDED Tab and assign same IM.

please check that u must include receiver interface name in ur receiver bussiness system .

Regards,

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check these blogs on enhanced receiver determination..

Instead of creating the receivers in the receiver determination manually, you assign a mapping to the receiver determination and this returns a list of receivers at runtime.

A typical usage case is if you do not yet know the names of the receivers at configuration time.

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Illustration of Enhanced Receiver Determination - SP16

Enhanced Receiver Determination for Synchronous Scenarios

/people/jin.shin/blog/2007/12/11/sap-netweaver-process-integration-enhanced-receiver-determination-for-synchronous-scenarios

Enhanced Receiver Determination

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Have you selected extended in receiver determination?

Thanks,

Vijaya.