cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding data passing

Former Member
0 Kudos

i generate bsp application url in view and then if i entering username and password in abap web dynpro that data wil be passed to bsp application.i need solution as soon as possible.

with regards,

r.dineshraj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

u send how to switch over to next application through url but i want data to be passed to that url link application as data which i passed in web dynpro application. i need solution as soon as possible due to urgency of project.pls...........

with regards,

r.dhineshraj.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> u send how to switch over to next application through url but i want data to be passed to that url link application as data which i passed in web dynpro application. i need solution as soon as possible due to urgency of project.pls...........

>

> with regards,

> r.dhineshraj.

Not sure what more you need. Someone has already given you the solution of using the exit plugs and URL parameters. The details are in the help link. The link provided takes you to the section on plugs and at the bottom of that page there is a hyperlink to also read about plug parameters.

Technically this solution will work. However passing user name and password via URL is inheriently insecure. You should consider just using SSO2 tickets and/or the Portal for Single Sign On instead.

Also you really don't have to tell us how urgent your problem is. Everyone's problem is really urgent. People work on forum questions whenever they can. Stating how urgent your request is isn't going to get anyone to work on it any faster.

Answers (0)