cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input paramaters selection question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am attempting to create a model from the following requirements : - I have 2 services (BAPI's) from 2 different R/3 systems (Europe, USA). The input for both are date & purch_Grp; however there is no consistency between the Purch_group numbers of each system. I am using a date picker option for the date & an input field for the Purch_Grp number; to differntiate which system the inpiut fields got to i use 2 radio buttons 1 for each of the systems. By using radiobuttons I want to disable 1 of the services if it isnt required...however I am unable to get it working correctly...

Your expertise would be greatly apprecaited.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazim,

Is your problem solved? If yes, please ignore this post.

If not, you could try this:

1. Have a radio button group on the form and define the static entry list of it with two of your bapis -> bapi1 and bapi2

2. Have a button and give an action to it.

3. Have a datastore from the form with two bool values, bapi1 & bapi2. Name the event from form to datastore as the button's action. Assign values to the data store fields as radiogroupName=="bapi1" and radiogroupName=="bapi2" on the respective datastore elements.

4. Have events between the form and the bapis; and give the guard condition as store@bapi1 for bapi1 event and similarly for other bapi events.

Your bapis should be invoked now.

Let me know if it's useful

Regards,

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazim,

As per my knowledge, I think there is an action property for each UIelement in VC. Just go to the radio button property and give some custom action or system action. Then drag the bapis and link them and give the action name as mentioned before. you can give the guard condition in that link to choose the correct bapi based on the option. I think this will help you out.

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilson,

Yes you are correct.

Regards,

Nazim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazim,

Let me see if I understood properly. You have one form with two fields. This form is connected to two different BAPIs. You would like to have a Radiobuttons to choose one of the BAPIs. If a user choose 10/02/2009 for date and GROUP 1 for Purch-Group, you choose first radiobuton that send information to first BAPI.

Am I correct?

Regards,

Gilson