Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question is related to Pricing.

Suppose I have made an access sequence with 501 & 502 condition tables.

And condition record is valid for condition table 502.

So my question is :- where can I check the valid condition table( 502) in sales order.

Best regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

If the condition record is found in ur sales order then u can check it through below procedure.

Goto Condtions tab at item level. U have the button analysis hit it and it will take u to one other screen check which conditions types are found and expand it then it will show which condition record does it picked up.

Cheers,

Anil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur

Go to V/07, select that condition type and check whether those tables are flowing there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Balaji,

Thnks for the reply.

But this one I know tht I can check my access seq. in condition type.

I am asking in sales order tht where can I see my access seq. having 2 condition tables .

N which condition table is determined with valid condition record.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

To view the Condition Records in Sales Order

Goto item Condition Screen and click on Analysis button.

If you have maintained two condition Tables lets say 501 & 502 for Condition type PR00.

501 - Customer

502 - Customer / Material

You have maintained Condition records for 502 Key Combination.

Select Pr00 Condition type in Analysis on the right side of the screen you can see all your Condition Tables that you have maintained.

You can also see which Condition table did the system pickup.

Revert back if you have doubts.

Reward if helpful.

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can click on ANALYSIS button in the CONDITIONS TAB. There for the particular condition type, the system will give a detailed information as to what condition record it has fetched and against what particular condition table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basavaraj,

Thnks for the reply.

But here I m not seeing my access seq.As condition table is assigned to access seq.,I am not able to get it.

Plz guide me.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Sales order --> Item --> Condtiions

Below you will see One Analysis Button, Click it and you can see all the records and there respective tables and condtiion types.

Hoope this will help,

Reward Point if helpful

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

u can check table fields while maintaining condition records there u find a field "key conbination" by selecting this u can get the details of the fields existing in the tables assigned to the access sequence. To the specific table data u can as well check analysis in the condition tab.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Edited by: ravi duggirala on Jun 23, 2008 12:04 PM

Edited by: ravi duggirala on Jun 23, 2008 12:07 PM