Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multilevel Planning in CTM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My supply chain consist of a plant and a supplier

1. Finished good is at the plant with a PPM which generates a dependent demand for component.

2. Subcomponent is procured by the plant from the supplier.

3. Their is a PPm defined for subcomponent at supplier with a capacity constraint.

when I run CTM it shud propagate the demand for finished good to the supplier and based on capacity constraint generate finished good. but when I take a CTM run the demand is not getting propagated and te demand is unfulfilled.

Can nyone pls help, am I missing some global settings.

when I take run in two stages, generate dependent demand at plant first and save the result and in the second stage run betwen the plant and supplier it works. But I have to complete the whole cycle in one single run to honor the capacity constraint.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjog

Please check if you have included all the Location product, external procurement and inhouse production in the Master Data Selection profile attached to your CTM Profile.

You can check the master data profile by double cliking it from the CTM profile and check clicking in the check button ( button next to "other object button"). Check if any of the master data is highlighted with red. To check the problem, select the highlightefd row and go to messages tab. This will disply the messages

Regards,

Sushovan

Answers (0)