cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.0 SOAP message reply HTTP 500 and after the fault message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have the scenario RFC -> XI -> SOAP in synchronous mode.

I use for the mapping XSLT because I have to put some dynamic data comming from the RFC in the header of envelope.

At level of adapter receiver SOAP , I flag the "do not use envelop"

In normal, that works .

When the is an fonctionnal error in SOAP service, it sends me back an error HTTP 500 and afterwards the fault message in a soap envelop format. In that case, how can I pass over this error to treat the envelop because in adapter, it is stopped and it returns a short dump to the RFC.

Is there somebody who can help me with this problem ?

Thanks in adavance for your answers .

Regards.

Eric.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution myself.

There was a correction for my problem in a support package as metionned in sap note 1055678.

Everything works perfectly now.

Thanks a lot for your ideas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is a very common issue because fault message interface is not recognized by RFC message interface.. you'll need to define mapping for fault message as well to over come this...

follow Link:[This Link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/6568] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; for procedures about how to do it...

good luck

Regards

Zahid

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to SXI_MONITOR to get the error that cause the error 500. if you cannot solve it by yor own, put here the error to help u!!

Thanks

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of a SOAP error while processing the request, the SOAP HTTP server MUST issue an HTTP 500 "Internal Server Error" response and include a SOAP message in the response containing a SOAP Fault element

Thanks,

RamuV