cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOT - Unable to send email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From our NW BI 7.0 system, we are unable to send emails. While sending we are getting the below error.

I have checked note 757804 for similar issue but i dont get SMICM error as mentioned in note and

parameter rdisp/start_icman is already set to true.

Can anyone please help.

Cannot process message in SAP System

Message no. XS817

Diagnosis

Processing could not be continued due to a technical or configuration error in the SAP system.

System Response

Processing was terminated.

Procedure

Processing was terminated in the SAP system. The reason is given in the details below:

No ESMTP Plug-In Is Available for SAPconnect

Application Server Used by the Send Process:

<servername>

(Schedule Send Process on App.Server with Plug-In)

Regards,

Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sandeep:

Please check with your MS Exchange Administrator if your server(s) have been added to the approved list.

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

You can refer Note 455140 for Email Configuration if your mail server runs MS Exchange.

let us know if helped

• Do reward points for helpful answers.

Regards,

Prashant

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like you have a problem with the ESMTP config... and note 757804 should fix your problem... anyhow.

Read,

Note 1098108 - SMTP plug-in: ESMTP enhancements

Note 439948 - Internet mail is not sent (error 837)

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked SAP note 757804. The profile parameter rdisp/start_icman is already set to true.

I also checked note 439948. The symptom mentioned in the note does not matches. yet i tried the steps mentioned in the solution which is giving the values as is in the note.

Also, Changed the value of the "F_ESMTP" field from "X" to " " for table SXNODES but yet recieving the same error while sending mail.

Kindly help on this.

Regards,

Sandeep.