cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EK00 Picking Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise the following?

I maintained the picking output 'EK00' via OVLT based on shipping point. But i can't see the picking output being proposed in the delivery order under Extras -> Picking Output. Is there something i missed out in configuration?

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried executing VL70, but the error is no output selected.

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Can you please check if you have maintained printer correctly.

You can run transaction VP01SHP. Select Shipping special cases.

Under these special cases, select your output type ( EK00 ).

After selecting the same, for a given shipping point, you have maintain your printer.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It was mentioned in the OSS notes 145136 that we can still issue 'EK00' output based on the instructions provided there w/o WM integration. I tried but still cannot get the picking output for printing. Was wondering if i missed out anything.

Also, the output is not triggered via condition technique but thru' assignment directly to shipping point.

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is one of the reason why picking output type Ek00 is not trigger.

Picking takes place via MM-WM with random stockkeeping. In this case, picking takes place using a transport request. A picking list from SD is therefore unnecessary, and no message is generated for it. The control depends on whether the storage location is allocated to MM-WM or not.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still no luck. Do i need to set to print immdiately? Shd be i seeing the 'EK00' being proposed somewhere in the DO first?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Try doing this.

VL70 will pick up delivery documents only if already an output is proposed for the document.

Maintain an output condition record for EK00 for your key commbination through VV21 tcode or manually add out put type in the respective document with despatch time as " 3- Send application own transaction". Save the document.

Now run VL70 tcode, the delivery number will be picked up this time and process it.

Hope this solves your query.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Peter,

Have you done config for Groups?

Try taking picklist printout from VG02

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

You have to execute output types like EK00 through VL70 transaction by giving your delivery number. These come under V4 application and hence you are not able to see it in delivery document.

Make sure the printer name is also maintained before trying VL70.