Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Last week i have a problem with one of Java transportrs into Live then we try to apply old one it doesnt work ..after that we directly imported Jar file into live..

During this process accidentally Java maping in My QA deleted.

now i try to create to maping it is giving system is not a original system for the software component version..( I know we not supposed and cant create objects directly in UAT...but three days back for some thing i tried for one object in QA it worked fine)

I try to trnasport from Dev but it is not applying at all.

I am working on this system for longtime..i did number of times java transports...but this time it giving a hard job to work..

any inputs regarding this..

please dont give me basic level inputs...

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

If your system happen to be a three tier landscape, then you can try transporting the objects from DEV to QA and then to production.

If it is two tier then, you try to uncheck the check box (objects are modifyable) of a particular software component which you are trying to edit.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Nithiyanandam,

Thanks for your reply..

As i told you i deleted one object in QA and activated the SWCV.

again i tried to create the same object system now allowing me to create.

then i transported again from Dev to QA ,,after import it is giving successfull message but i cant c that object ..

why it is not showing in my QA after succesfull import..i checked in changelist also nuthing i can c there..

Regards

Rao

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi P.T.Rao.,

Try to rename the object and reimport it from the DEV to QA, some times the CPA cache may not be cleared..

regards,

Kishore

Answers (0)