cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Average price

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created an order. Components for L and N categories are assigned. All necessary enteries have been done. Now Order is released. But planned cost of materail is still zero. What is the setting in PM Module by which we can have the moving average price on the maintenance order.

Regards,

VM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check whether you have defined the value categories ,and for that value categories you have assigned the cost element in the IMG settings

also you have define the default value categories

if you MAP to the read from material master then in valuation variant for your plan you have to set the MAP as first priority for material

regards

thyagarajan

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

I have done following steps: -

1. New value category Z3 - Material for a controlling area

2. Assignment of cost elements to value category - Done

3. Default value category - Z3 is Defined

4. In valuation variant 008 Planned valuation -Order. We have set MAP as Priority 1 in strategy sequence.

But Planned cost of material is not coming on the PM order.

Kindly tell me where am I lagging.

Regards,

VM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

have you assigned the plan and actual costing variant types to your order type in T code OIOF

also check in the order control tab you can see the CstgVariantPlan and CstgVariantActl fields

also whether the cost element is falling under the valuation class specified in the material master

regards

thyagarajan

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I have checked everthibg that u have mentioned above. Only about cost element I m not sure.

Regards,

VM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you know, when you use item category L -stock item, then system will take plan cost from MAP.

When you use item category -N non stock item, then system will take the price from Purchasing data in WO.

Have you tried with both item categories in different line item in MO and check the plan cost. If the plan cost is zero then problem in WO.

Otherwise you may need to check MVP of the stock material.

Let me know if you need nay more information

Jeny

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

In ur reply MO means Maintenance order what is WO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

its same.WO means work order .some clinet used to mention as WO. it same as Maintenance order in SAP.

Jeny