cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to RFC synchronous scenario (Urgent).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forum,

My requirement is data is populated in oracle data base.we are fecthing the data from database through XI and sending it to R/3. RFC is sending the response (suceess/failure) to XI. And XI is updating the status message into database.

For this,I have done the JDBC - RFC - JDBC syncronous scenario using BPM. .I got the successfull message under message monitering.Problem is I cannot able to find the data for RFC and JDBC reciever.

Please find the following Configuration steps for the above scenario

3 data types

JDBC request, JDBC response one dummy structure to capture RFC response messages.

3 message types for the above data types

5 message interfaces.

OB request,

OB ABS request,

IB Asyn for dummy,

Syn ABS (JDBC req and dummy structure),

IB JDBC response.

4 message mappings.

Mapping between JDBC request to JDBC request dummy.

Mapping between JDBC request dummy to RFC request.

Mapping between RFC response to JDBC response dummy.

Mapping between JDBC response dummy to JDBC response.

3 Interface Mappings.

JDBC request to JDBC request dummy.

JDBC request dummy to RFC request and RFC response to JDBC dummy response(Synchronous request and responce) .

JDBC dummy response to JDBC response.

Integration Process.

Used following steps.

Recieve step asynchronous -> Send synchronous -> Send asynchronous

I can able to see the payload for sender under communication channel.But the data is not reached to RFC.can any one help me to come out of this problem.

Points will be awarded for helpfull answers.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may Suites for your requirement, Plz Check it

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file%28without+bpm%29&;

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To view the Response From the RFC in MONI means, configure the Integration Engine According to this Blog

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/13/configuration-of-a-central-integration-server

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi seshagiri,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have checked based on your suggestion.every thing is fine.Still we haven't come out from the problem.

Please let me know,Is this scenario is possible with out using BPM?

If possible,Could you please guide me the configuration scenario steps.

Your valuable assistence will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

We are trying the same scenario with out using BPM.

Following steps has been done in design(IR).

2 data types for JDBC request & JDBC response.

2 message types for the above data types.

1 outbound synchronous message Interface.

2 message mappings (JDBC request -> RFC request) and (RFC response -> JDBC response)

1 Interface Mapping.

Could you please let me know how to maintain the collaborative profiles & and agreement details in Configuration(ID).

Your valuable assistence is required to complete the interface.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Naresh.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Still I am unable to see the data in both scenarios (with BPM as well as with out BPM).I have checked the message content under channel monitering.I can able to find the data for JDBC sender not for RFC and JDBC receiver.It's very urgent.

Please,any body kindly help me solve this problem.

your valuable cooperation and assitence will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use BPM in this case.....Dont create dummy messages....Just follow this blog.....Use JDBC instead of file system.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file%28without+bpm%29&;

Let me know whats the error you are getting???

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you create such many dummy interfaces i think as for as my concern it is not required to create a dummy jdbc request to transfer the data to RFC , another way why can't you use the export options which are present in the RFC can be used for response. it is an advice i too didn't worked out, but we have an option that we can transport the response by using export parameters present in RFC.

regards,

Kishore