cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location for outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two storage locations (SL01, SL02) in my Warehouse. In SL01, I have unrestricted use stock of 0, and in SL02 I have a stock of 10. When I run VL10B to process my outbound deliveries for Stock transfers to a particular plant, it says I am out of stock..."Only 0 ST of Material X available". When I still have 10 in another Storage Location

It only checks the SL01 Storage Location... How can I configure the system to check the second storage location in the Warehouse?

Thanks,

Lee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

Assign the storage location SL02 also to the plant from where you want to create the delivery.This assignment is necessary.Then only you can create the deliveries.

Regards,

Raghav

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions! It helped a lot. I was able to Assign new Picking Locations with the use of Storage Conditions. This allowed me to enter multiple storage locations for just one Shipping Point and Plant combination. I also assigned the Storage Condition to the Basic Data of the Material Master, so that it would automatically define the Storage Location I wanted.

Greatly Appreciated,

Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign the storage location SL02 also to your plant and make the assignment " PlantShipping pointStorage condition > SL02 (Storage location". I hope this will solve the problem.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain the required Storage Location ( having stocks ) against ;

Plant + Shipping Point + Shipping Condition

This assignment is under Logistic Execution --> Shipping > Picking-> Determine Picking Location

After the above assignment, the system will consider the storage location as required by you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls use MMSC T-Code to configure the material & plant combination storage location wise.

Then, whenever delivery is picked, while doing PGI relevant sloc can be picked up where in the actual stok resides.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JLN