cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form getting data from BADI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a webdynpro component which calls an Adobe form which gets data from BADI i.e. prepoulate the values after interacting with the BADI's.How to find the BADI's name ?how it triggers that particular BADI.where it is calling exit handler?

please reply me soon..

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

Can you be more specific.

I assume

You have a WDA component which has Adobe Form which shows some data by using a BAPI call, and you want to know where the BAPI is called in your component.

Just go to the BAPI in SE37 and see where used list select web dynpro compoent and see the result

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

adobe form getting data from BADI only,through the BADI interface method Initialize.

but technically i would like to know from where it is calling BADI and how it interacts with Adobe form.How the process goes?

Regards,

Lakshmi.

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the link, you will get an idea about how to work with Interactive Forms

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/media/uuid/c766e918-0b01-0010-99b1-c2b78...

Abhi

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> adobe form getting data from BADI only,through the BADI interface method Initialize.

> but technically i would like to know from where it is calling BADI and how it interacts with Adobe form.How the process goes?

>

> Regards,

> Lakshmi.

That's why we have debuggers. I suggest that you start debugging through the application and see what it is going on. I would find it difficult to see how the Form itself calls a BADI (since a BADI is an exit in ABAP coding). I would think that the BADI would be called via a service class of the Web Dynpro or the Web Dynpro is calling a function module to process the form. I would start back with the Web Dynpro and see how it is even initializing the form itself.

Answers (0)