Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Configuration with ConfigTool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using NE CE 7.1 server.

In my Application, I have implemented Logging API and created Log Controllers(Location, and Category).I am able to access these controllers form NWA and change the severity levels on line.Up to that it is fine.

In the SAP Help, it is given that we can perform log configuration(creation and updation of Log controllers) in the ConfigTool .

Now my questions are:

1) With this feature, Can I access my Application Specific Log Controllers and update them(updation of severity, detinations, and Fromatters etc)?. Or this featue is only for Server Log controllers?.Because in the ConfigTool It is showing only Server related Log Controllers , not showing My Application related Log controllers.

Can you answer my questions and explain the usage of ConfigTool from the perpective of Log Configutation.

<removed_by_moderator>

Thanks in advance

Sampath

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jun 24, 2008 8:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i know you can enable logging for an application as described at,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas630/helpdata/en/d9/1fb7937607d64ca4ac2f5003b545bb/content.htm

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rey,

Than Q for your response.

In the SAP Help Doc, it is given that we can perform Log confiuration. Will it be only for Server related log controllers or we can access our application related Log controllers.

Sampath

Answers (0)