cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IFQ Reconcialation of subcon challan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are encountering the Problem During Reconcilation of Quantity in Subcontracting cycle Received in Multiple GR.

The Following steps are followed,

1. We have created a Subcontract PO with BOM Explosion.

2. The Required Components are issued through MB1B.

3. Subcontract Challan Raised in J1IF01.

4. We created the Goods Receipt for the Processed Material and Document Posted.

5. In Transation J1IFQ, We have entered Material Document Number (Issued qty) and Challan Number and Executed.

6. Top of the Screen Material Document Details with Open Quantity are Displayed.There were two Line items displayed with Movement type 541.The Consumed Quantities were not shown

7. Bottom of the Screen the Challan details were displayed with Challan Quantity.

8. When we check the Allocation it gives an Message saying that"Material XXXXXXXXXX is not assigned fully, short by XX.XXX KG".

Kindly Give us Your Valuable Input In order to Solve the Problem.

Please correct the above process

Regards,

Zeeshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For reconsiling follow the below procedure.

Use

Once a subcontractor has processed your materials and returned them to you, you match the items in the challan against those that have been returned.

Prerequisites

You have posted the goods receipt (or any other material document) for the returned goods.

Procedure

From the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Procurement ® Subcontracting ® Subcontracting Challans ® Reconcile Quantity.

Enter the following data:

In the Material Doc. and Mat. Doc. Year fields, enter the number of the goods receipt document and the year in which it was created.

In the table below, enter the challan numbers and the years in which they were created.

If the material document is a goods receipt document with movement type 101, you can enter the challans that were not captured when the goods receipt was posted. However, if all the relevant challans were entered during goods receipt, they need not be entered here

Choose Reconcile.

A new screen appears. At the top is the information about the goods receipt (or other document); at the bottom is the information from the challans that you have entered.

Specify which challans the materials in the goods receipt originated from:

If you have sent a subcontractor a number of different challans, all containing the same material, you can automatically specify that the materials should come from the oldest challans first, by choosing .

Otherwise, for each challan, enter manually the quantity of materials has been returned, and choose to refresh the display.

Once you have accounted for all the materials in the goods receipt, save the challan.

Result

The system changes the challans' status as follows:

If you have accounted for all of the materials in a challan, the system sets its status to Fully Reconciled. In this case, you can complete the challan.

If you have accounted for only some of the materials, it sets the status to Assigned. In this case, you must assign the remaining quantity of materials to another goods receipt later on.

Scrap generated is assigned to a challan only if the percentage component scrap is specified in the bill of material for the parent material and this bill of material is assigned to the subcontracting purchase order.

Pls go thru the link for more details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/09/ebf138cdd78a4be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

reg

Durga

*assign points if the info is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

I still getting the same message unable to solve pls kindly help me out

Here is the message

Material 200018 is not assigned fully, short by 10.000 M

Message no. 8I574

Regards

Zeeshu

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check, are there more than 1 challan and Transfer Posting documents, if yes then refer both at the time of J1IFQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes there are more than 1challan I am refering to both the challans but sys gives error msg

Challan material is different from material document--if i give GR no 101

Challan not valid, Material doc. is valid for another scenario---If i give the materila issue doc no 541

Message no. 8I567

KIndly advise me

Can anybody resolve this

Full Points will be awarded

Regrds

Zeeshu

Edited by: Zeeshu MM on Jun 24, 2008 10:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anybody knows the answer plsssssssssss

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tel me how much quantity you ordered and how much quantity you transferred to the vendor ?

Confirm the all the transferred quantity(through 541 movement type) is consumed(through 543 movment types) in Goods Receipt.

reg

Durga

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to J1IFQ, Enter GR Document and Year

Under Challan lists, you refer both the Subcontracting Challans and then try to reconcile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

I have created subcon PO for 10qty

Issued 2 raw mtrls each 10qty to vendor--541 MB1B

consumed --543 same as above no scrap

receipt 10qty---101 MIGO excise capture

pls let me know where i doing wrong

Regards,

Zeeshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Help me to resolve this issue

Regards

Zeeshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you run the entire cycle one more time ?. During Goods Receipt enter the relevant challans, then you no need to enter while doing reconsilation.

In subcontracting challan configuration pls ensure tht you enter the challan nos as more than single digit like 99.

One more suggestion if you doing any new configuration or any configuration change run the entire cycle again.

reg

Durga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

I have run the fresh cycle again i am getting the same error message.

Material xxxx is not assigned fully, short by 5.000 kg

Message no. 8I574

Is there anybody who can help me

Regards,

Zeeshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj & Durga,

Thanks for your immediate replies

The issue got resolved since my settings are ok but the procedure for reconcilation is that

if vendor delivers in partial then we need to go for reconcilation else not required.now the sys doent through any msg it is succesfully reconciled

Thanks once again for all who replied me

Regards

Zeeshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check from table J_1IGRXSUB which shows gr docs against challan number.

there you can confirm gr with quantity. & reconcile.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi buddy

plz check the material provided to vendor is the stock require for consumption is there or not

go to ME2O and check u r stock

or just refer this

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/bblibrary/Documentation/J75_BB_ConfigGuide_JP_JP.doc

and

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/bblibrary/Documentation/J85_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_IN.doc

reward if helpful

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Is there anybody can solve this problem its very urgent

full points will be rewarded.

Regards

Zeeshu

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In J1IFQ, before "Allocation Check", click on button "Allocation based on FIFO" and then check and post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

It is already maintained , is there anything to maintain in cutomization let me know

Thanks for ur immediate reply