cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating Webservices using SOA Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a webservcive for a FM using the serivce wizard and configuring the same in SOA manager transaction. This needs to be consumed by a Flex application. But we not able to consume it? Do i need to create consumer proxy for this in SOA Manager? For this once again do i need to create Logical port ?

I am new to using this? Immediate help reagarding this is highly appreciated as this is an urgent requirement.

Thanks and regards,

Uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configuring your WS via SOAMANAGER or WSCONFIG/ WSADMIN is not all. After you do the config, you need to publish it.

In order to publish:

Go to Txn SM59 and create two TYPE G destinations for:

1. UDDI INQUIRY and

2.UDDI Publish

• Make sure you have OLD_UDDI attached to your user profile.

Then go to txn: SUDDIREG to register your destinations.

Open your WS in SE80 and go to variants tab.

on the UDDI node right click and publish to the UDDI registry you menytioned in SUDDIREG.

Then open your UDDI Client:

http://<Host

Name>:<J2ee Port#>/index.html.

search your registry .. if found the WS published successfully.,

Pls reward points if this is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you do the config, you need to publish it.

BS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uma,

I am new to using this?

Obviously!

You are not even able to describe your problem sufficiently for anyone else to understand your problem.

The most important point to describe would have been to state WHY you can't consume the service from a Flex app, describing the error condition, etc...

The best thing for you would be either to sit back and learn the stuff you need or hand your problem over to someone else.

my 2 cents,

anton