cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logfile Users Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how can we see the log file of users activity in ther server ? If the server is restarted , then can we find the users activity before the server restarts ?

Thanks in advacne

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Read the question first before answering the questions, he is asking the users activity in the system, i mean which tcode he used and which program he executed.. some thing like this not the user security....

cheers,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

You can view the users activity's in STAT or STAD. just enter the timings you can see the details of the users and the activities...

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Ya it can be traced using the Portal Activity Report and Activity Tracing.You can sequentially record the activities of individual portal users for a defined time span and then analyze the performance and errors for these activities. Activity tracing is activated and deactivated in the Visual Administrator for a given user or for all users.

Please award points if found helpful.

Kind Regards,

Manoj Durairaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its the ABAP stack, you can find the user activity details from SM20n / sm20 tcode...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The user overview service gives you a list of the logon and logoff data (time stamp). You can view detailed information there about the users that are logged on and end user sessions in the visual administrator.

Visual Administrator:

Security Provider Service --- Runtime --- Login Sessions.

I feel the details of the users who were logged into the server before restarting the same will not be lost as it is a log file and the details wont be reset or erased.

Have a nice time.

Kind Regards,

Manoj Durairaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we find which user deleted which object like that in logfile ?

Thanks

sissu