cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deploying model in WebDynpro HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are running VC 7.1, when I deploying a model using flex it works fine , however when deploying the same model with Web Dynpro html, it through out the error below :

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.wd4vc.intapi.info.exception.WD4VCRuntimeException: No configuration is defined for the entry BIWGMLQuery

at at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngine.createComponentInternal(XGLEngine.java:559)

at at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngine.getCompInstanceFromUsage(XGLEngine.java:362)

at at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngine.getCompInstance(XGLEngine.java:329)

at at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.wdp.InternalXGLEngine.getCompInstance(InternalXGLEngine.java:167)

at at com.sap.tc.wd4vc.xglengine.XGLEngineInterface.getCompInstance(XGLEngineInterface.java:165)

Thanks

Osama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Osama,

According to note 950492:

+

Some Visual Composer features are not supported by the Web Dynpro runtime, in NetWeaver 2004s:

1) Limitations in the Data model

- Data services other than Web Services are not supported

+

So this could als be your issue in 7.1

Better use Flex

Regards,

Hugo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Osama,

When I deploy, I see / get two "deployed" version "HTML" and "FLEX", I have the compiler option set to portal, can you try that and see?

Best regards,

Dharmi