cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Message Interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am new to SAP XI. Only thing I know is Message Interfaces are very key role to play in SAPXI. In case of any IDOC Are BAPI you can directly import them to I.R as interface objects. for example there are lots of IDOCS Available like BATMAS, MATMAS, ORDERS, CREMAS, there is lot of confusion on this what information this IDOCS contain how can we Know that particular IDOC contains the information Meeting our requirement. In case I am integrating MM Module Are SD module with SAP what interfaces I need to use pls any one explain me with clear scenario. and also pls help with some realtime docs so I can understand the things better. Thanks in advance.

Regard's

Kiran.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

U rightly said that MI plays a important role in XI saying u the direction and Mode of the Interface ,and moreover adding to that u can imported in to IR if that is present in Backend System (No matter if that is a Z FM )

But what right interface to be used is key role and most important thing to be hunted with your Functional team or by urself , there is no standard document listing all.

But follow below steps:

1) See if SAP has provided you any standard content : If s u can import in to IR and it has all Standard Interfaces and Mapping with Scenarios too.

2) If not provided then look if any Standard BAPI or IDOC or RFC does it.

Hope this is helpful

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this URL for Message Interface Guide:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/55/c5633c3a892251e10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks.

Boopathi