cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background in check printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm not able to trace from where background is coming in check printing. its displaying in top most left corner like window.

Any help.thanks in advance

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see the background in print preview, or only on print.

Back ground printing is two ways:

1)-> water mark ( view on print preivew)

2)-> pre printed stationary ( on paper )

if Print preivew: Please check the below link for Water Mark code , might that type of code is existed.

/people/naimesh.patel/blog/2008/05/22/watermark-in-sapscript

only on Print: For check printing, they will use pre printed check stationary, that stationary( Paper) contained the back ground printing.

Please varify above, reward if helpful.

Bye

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

This could be one of the problem beackground(image) still displayed on your cheque.

1) make sure you make changes in correct language

Ex: if your cheques original language is DE and the cheque that is displayed is English make sure you make changes to the correct one.

2) Usually, most of the cheque printing programs will be printed on pre-printed stationary.. make sure you are not printing on pre-printed stationary..

3) If still problem exists, make sure you comment all includes and try .. this may help you to acheive your goal.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm doing the changes in EN form only and printing in normal A4 paper. background s coming in left most top (for around 3 lines height)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a tab for graphics in the script next to the window tab. Click that and check if ne logo has been updated for your script. This could solve ur prob.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayan

Could you please explain more in details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto SE71, enter your script name. In the toolbar ul find LAYOUT. Click it. Then ul get the details of the windows in the windiw tab. Right next to it is the graphics tab. Click on the graphics tab and check if ne graphis are used there.

Thanks

Nayan

Reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think i'm missing something.

Yes in layout there are windows. One is graphic window.Then i didnt get you.

Basically i put two graphic windows,one is in top and next one is on check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove these two graphic windows and check again. This shud work

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Still i have same issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know how to debug a script?

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes but where to check

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats ur tracasction code? First goto SE71 and activate debugger. Then execute your transaction. The control will come to the debugger.Check from where the value is getting populated.

Thanks

Nayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to your script and delete that window (which u r getting as in background) page window from ur form. don delete from page. remove only from page window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i thought its coming from address window.so i deleted that window but still background is displaying