cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validate fields in Qualified Look up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have created validation rules for fields in qualified lookup table ,but these validations donot come in workflow Validation tab.. also when i select the record in Data manger i cud only see the validations that are in main table and not the one in qualified lookup..

Please anyone knows how do i select record and validate fields in Qualified lookup of that record...

( I have to select that table and then validate manually,but i want to select whole record from Article table which is main table and validate fields in Qualified lookup of that record...)

I hope i have not confused ..

Please let me know if anyone has got such kind of issue..

Regards

Vikrant M Kelkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

You must have created the validation inside the qualified table by selecting Qualified table from the drop down list of tables and hence that validation is not accessible when you are in main table.

You need to create the validation in the main table only and in the validation expression you will get all the qualifiers and non-qualifiers of the qualified table then that validation will be available in the Workflows as well as when you right click in Record Mode and selected table is main table.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gott U Jitesh ..

Thanks A alot..

Assigned full points ...

Cheers!!

Vikrant M Kelkar

Answers (0)