cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Standard RF Menu with ITSmobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are facing following issues while using SAP Standard RF Menu. We are using ITSmobile/Web SAPConsole.

1. During Putaway/Picking TO execution- is it possible to access the TO by TO Line item. During TO execution if TO contains 20-30 line items, it's very cumbersome to scroll to the desired line item.

2. Using SAP's RF menu, is it possible to directly access the TO line item during 'TO Confirmation'. Using standard menu,we are forced to scroll through all TO line items and it becomes very cumbersome if we have large TO items.

3. During TO confirmation using RF Menu, SAP follows a strategy scanning 'source information/bin' to select the item by 'F1; then do 'F4' Next and the confirm destination information/bin by 'F1'. In this process is it possible to 'auto select' the item on source screen by scanning the material and source bin instaed of manually pressing 'F1'. Simialry on destination screen, confirm TO line item by scanning the material and/or destination bin instead of manually pressing 'F1'.

4. Using standard RF Menu, can we perform a.shipment start, b.shipment end and c.shipment completion status update in shipment. Currently the loading start and loading end status gets updated in shipment when the loading is started or completed using RF Menu. But I could NOT find a way to start,end or complete shipment using standard RF Menu transactions.

5.Printing Pop-up issue using RF Menu, During TO creation, we have set up auto Printing. This produces a standard print pop-up window after successfully creating the TO on desktop. But on RF handheld we get a 'BLANK screen' instead of pop-up scren and we are not able to move forward. This just freezes the browser.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One thing you can do is to split the TO into multiple TOs based on the split criteria you require. This will help effeciently assign tasks to resources and executing work in small chunks.

Thanks

Funky Tech.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone experienced this before. Ans of any one of these questions will help.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you got any solutions to above question ? I am also working on the same issue (above question 3) of TO confirmation using RF Menu using scanner, scanning 'source information/bin' to select the item by 'F1; then do 'F4' Next and the confirm destination information/bin by 'F1'. We want to auto select the item instead of manually pressing F1-F4-F1.

Please let me know if you get solution to this.

I appreciate if any one has any suggestion on this requirement

Thanks in advance,

Prabhu avanti

Edited by: prabhu avanti on Sep 9, 2008 9:50 AM