cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing - document value not found....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Sale order pricing i have included one field Material Type (MTART) in the Allowed field for Pricing table. I have created Access sequence and assigned to the Condition type.

When i am creating sale order i am not getting the field value in the document. I checked the Pricing analysis it says the field value in document as blank... Can anyone tell me why is this happening.. and what can i do to overcome this...

Regards,

Venket

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Sale order pricing i have included one field Material Type (MTART) in the Allowed field for Pricing table. I have created Access sequence and assigned to the Condition type.

When i am creating sale order i am not getting the field value in the document. I checked the Pricing analysis it says the field value in document as blank... Can anyone tell me why is this happening.. and what can i do to overcome this...

Regards,

Venket

Dear Venkat

i m not sure wethere material type is used in real time scenarios.i too hav tried

in v/04 i hav created a table with MTART and MATNR

in access seq i hav maintained table

i hav copied PR00 s ZPR4 n put this access sequence in it

included this comnd type in place of PR00 IN Std pricing procedure

i hav maintained records in VK11for ZPR4

now when i am raising a sales order its giving the error mandatotory condition ZPR4 missing

now in analysis it shows Access Not Made (Field Initialized) n an yellow symbol for MTART

Dear all Gurus plz tell us what can be the reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

For your problem goto access sequence V/07 select the access and click fields on the left hand side ... now against the field there is a tab for "Init " just tick the field and save. now u create the initialization failed message will not come.....

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun

that error is gone now it is not picking the condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

I don't know for which cond type you are using this.

I am assuming you used it for 'Base price' Please recheck the condition record and also check the material type of the material which you are using in the Order document.

Regards

KV