cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm quantity date is next day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created a sales order for 6 Tons.I have a stock of 10 Tons which is not reserved for any Sales order.I mean it is unrestricted stock.

After creating sales order system should show as Doc date for confirming quantity for dispatch but it is ahowing the next day in the schedule line.

What could be the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

The reason could be there should be processing times configured in the system like..pick/pack times, transit time. Please check the shipping point and also the route for different lead times.

The other possibility could be holidays.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check what the requested delivery date you have put in the order. Next cheque the lead times, for that you can go to the schedule line of the item and click on the Procurement tab.

I think it should be clear.

Regards

Pradyumna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shrikant

Check in OVLZ ---> In Pick/pack time wrkdys, any value is maintained there. For example, if 5 is given in this field, even if stock is available on the same day of order creation, system will allow to do PGI only after 5 days from the date of order created

Also go to VOV8, select your sale order type and check the Field "Lead Time in Days"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi