cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Using common Division"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I have two sales areas. In sales area a) 1000/10/00 i 've maintained customer master, material master and condition master records.

_Using common division_

I thought to extended the cust & mat masters to the other sales area as well, and hence did so. i.e, to sales area b) 1000/10/10 it was fine till here. But, when i am trying to extend the condition master to this sales area. the system could not determine the pricing procedure for this sales area.

according to my understanding if we refer a div/con to the other division. the system has to automatically extend the cond records to the other sales area. The flow has to be like...

after entering the cust no' in sales doc. the system identifies the customers extended sales area. and once we enter the material the system determines the condition record with refrence to the pricing procedure determination which has already been maintained for the sales area 1000/10/00.

i need not maintain any pricing procedure determination for other sales areas.

Now my Q is the system is asking to maintain a pricing procedure determination for the new sales area

if i do, the div/con will not serve the purpose. "please illuminate me".

Regards

KV

Edited by: krishna vamshi on Jun 22, 2008 9:25 AM

Edited by: krishna vamshi on Jun 22, 2008 9:50 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must maintain pricing procedure for that sales area in OVKK.

Regards,

Seshu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did it work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If pricing conditions are shared, you need only create a condition in the distribution channel or division you are using as the reference. So in your case, it would be for division 00.

This only works for pricing records which have Division or Dist. Channel in their key.

If you create PR00 condition record with key 'material', then system would not be able to determine your pricing record.

Hence the necessity of different pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kamesh,

I find a ray from your answer. let me work on it..

till then keep rocking

KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for all those sales areas you want to create sales order must be assigned with a pricing procedure at OVKK, this is a configuration step required. Reason being though customer is exteded to second sales area you may want to have a different pricing procedure, so system would not automatically assume to use the first pricing procedure.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadhu,

I may not want to have a different pricing procedure for the new sales areas. my intent to chose con/div is to avoide the pricing determination for the other 90 sales areas which is tedious.

to check out, i took your suggestion and maintained the determination using another pricing procedure. the system now picked the condition record. but, when i checked pricing analysis at item level. to my suprise it has picked the cond record form PR00 of the new pricing procedure.

Regards

KV