cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO activity for PI's components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have installed PI 7.0 with NWDI and now need to perform following activities .

1>SSO for PI components PCK,RWB,ID,IR & SLD .

Can any one give me some idea ,how to perform this activity as I am new to this task.

And if possible kindly forward some links of related documents to perform the above task .

Best Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I suppose u r new ro SAP PI, here is the link where u cansee the total information abt the SAP PI

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

From this link u can get all the info abt PCK,RWB,ID,IR...

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for providing valuable Information.

1>I have performed SSO to all the components of XI(IR,ID,RWB,SLD & AE) by following the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/14/39084136b5f423e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

2>Now the SSO is working fine , and at the first time it asked for authentication and from the next time it is not prompting for Authentication which is success in consideration of SSO configuration .

3>Now the question is (which I recently faced in Interview)

What does exactly SSO internally do --some thing like when we give authentication for the first time what does it do and what makes us not to give user info ..in the next attempt? And where does it store our user information internally ?

We need to explain in Technical point of view(BASIS view) ?

Best Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanks for your update.

I have few doubts

1>The link which was given is relating to an external services involved .

2>My requirment is performing SingleSignOn with in XI components(PCK,RWB,ID,IR & SLD)

between each other .

Can any one guide to complete this task .

Best Regards

Rakesh