cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in maintenance order "Un processed future change recs "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM Friends,

In maintenance order, i get the mentioned error ( Un processed future change recs ) when trying to set the business close. I recieved various costing errors and everything was resolved except this.

Could you pl suggest the possible solution or causes for this error.

Regards

Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is usually caused by HR transfer records existing in table AFRP4. These must be processed with program CORUPROC. If you don't need to transfer confirmation data to HR you can also just delete these records without transfer to HR. The routine Z_AFRP4_DELETE from note 418584 can be used for this.

To switch off the transfer function - set the flag 'No HR Update' in transaction OIOR.

-Paul

Please use Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) forum for PM/CS specific topics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paul / Jeny

Thanks for your reponse, now i got a hint towards the solution. Let me revert back after working for a while.

Regards

Srinivasan Madaswamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem. Can you let me know what the solution was on your side?

Thank you,

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jennifer,

Here is my approach..

This solution is just only for " un processed future change recvs"

When trying to set "CLSD" status from " TECO" order and you will end up with the subject error.

The reason may be...

a) Improper goods movement

b) Improper posting date for the closed period

c) HR data transfer issue

d) No price in activty type.

For error

a) Just use t code COGI , enter your order number and check the movement type and error log. Any change in the movement type ( some times - normally not allowed ) would cause this error - Corect it.

b) This error may be due to wrong posting date for the closed period. SInce FICO would have closed the book, just delete it. Will not have any impact.

c) If HR- PM integration is there, then we can process thru CO1P, other wise set the status 'No HR Update' in transaction OIOR for that order type.

d) Check price in activity type used, may be need to price it in KP26.

Hope this suffice to kill your error.

If my answer is useful, pl revert back.

Regards

Srinivasan

For

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think order may consist of Purchase order which is not invoiced or goods to be recevied ,kinldy check that,since once you done the business completion no further transaction will be carried out for the order,due to this system is not allowing to close the order

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thyag,

Its not one order, there are about 6000 orders with that type of error. I was trying to set " CLSD " status using CO99 t code.

Regards

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yar

sorry for asking more detatil from you . Could you pls give more detail about error message. may be description or messsage no. then we can help as much as possible.

Cheers

Jeny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeny,

Thanks for your response.

I could able to progress further after analysis. Here are the details.

Error Message no. CO688

Cause : May be by one of the following

a) Automatic GR

b) Backflushing

c) Calculation of actual costs

d) Data transfer to HR

These four errors are getting elliminated using t code CO1P, but do not know the impact of fourth error. Moreover we dont have the HR - PM integration for resources. Now iam concerned only about the impact of data transfer to HR

Pl place your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This transaction related to process order confirmation process. I think you have a problem in maintenance order. if you donu2019t have integration with HR , then there should not be a problem with Data transfer to HR. have you used internal labour cost in maintenance order.

Could you pls check Back flushing indicator in MO

Let me know if you need any more information

Jeny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thyag, Jennifer& Paul

Thanks for the support and suggestion. The issue is completely resolved and we could able to close 25000 work orders in one go.

Regards

Srinivasan