cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Design.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ITS gurus. Prompt in such question, the Webgui in Integrated ITS by default It is very ugly, i think for options probably to change appearance like WIN GUI or JAVA gui. I understand that if to read through the documentation on ITS, I shall find the answer to the question , but if you already have an experience of adjustment that a forum this that place where it is possible for them will share Regards. Points Awarded on any helpful answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are lots in SDN itself:

Please check

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/07/06/bsp-150-a-developer146s-journal-part-vi--example-application-with-customer-bsp-extensions-and-design-2003-themes

/people/brian.mckellar/blog/2005/06/12/bsp-in-depth-abap-look-and-feel-service

/people/sergio.ferrari2/blog/2007/04/06/bsphowto--customizing-the-design-of-system-logon-page-in-netweaver-04

and .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak Sharma. Thanks for answer, but i'm not ask about BSP application (Especially logon screen, we use SSO). I'm ask, can i change some settings in WEBGUI (like themes in wingui) for changing the MENU,folders,arrows(to be like wingui ,from setting not from programming) in one time, becose the default is looks ridiculously . Regards.

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sergo,

what do you mean by "ridiculously"?

Actually, there is no setting in the Netweaver 7.0 integrated ITS to change the theme. There might be some solution coming in the future, but currently no other theme than the Tradeshow theme is supported. If you are using an older release of the ITS you can switch to the former Enjoy theme by setting ~webgui_theme to 99.

Of course you are allowed to create your own templates for ITS services with a design that reflects your taste. For this you might use the Portal's style generator to create your CSS for those IACs (Internet Application Components).

Regards,

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Thorsten Domsalla. "ridiculously" means only "ridiculously" --> not serious WEBGUI in comparison with WINGUI or JAVAGUI. Can be not correct I has explained that I want...

I'm try to explain.... For example i'm open the "S000" in WINGUI and same in WEBGUI (by default, under IE 6.0,or FireFox 1.0.6 ,XP SP2) . Under Wingui i see :

standart As all is usual with pictures(images) like Back , "User menu" "sap menu" , under WEBGUI i do not see this images only rectangulars with names in them. Also the "folders" image are absent in a tree (under "sap menu" : wher "office" or "tools" for example. How i can change settings to see this images ? Is possible? Regards.

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sergo,

as far as I understand you are missing the icons.

In the CUA (the top area with the title and the toolbar buttons as well as the okcode field) the buttons do only show text without icons. This is the default appearance in SAP GUI for HTML and (currently) not configurable. Sorry.

But, if icons are missing on the dynpro - like folder icons on the tree - there might be several reasons:

- The services under /sap/public/bc/its might not be activated

- The service WEBGUI might not be fully published

- The mimes cache is not invalidated

- There is a misconfiguration regarding service paths and mimes

- The browser does not show the icons until you load them

explicitely (a common browser issue)

Apart from the CUA the appearance of the dynpro in SAP GUI for HTML is comparable to that of the other SAP GUIs (theme Tradeshow or Streamline) if not exactly the same.

Regards,

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks... " This is the default appearance in SAP GUI for HTML and (currently) not configurable" it's not good . Regards.

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

However, there may a chance that SAP changes its mind regarding the icons on CUA toolbar buttons ...

Regards, TJ

Answers (0)