cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value for Header Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sale order pricing is there a possibily to have the header condition as certain percentage of other condition value in sale order.

I want to copy the value of one condition type onto another condition type(which is a header condition type) as 70% of the value. but as i cant maintain record for the header condition, how can i do this......

Regards,

Venket

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Arun,

am not too sure but you can try assigning an alternative calculation type to the header condition which will have a formula to read the value from the condition you wanted. Then it will take 70 % of it and applied. But still, as far as i know we cannot have automatic pricing for header conditions. The possibility for this solution is that since item conditions are derived first during a sales order creation the required value can be transferred to some sub total field. And your header conditions alternative cal type would read this subtotal and apply 70 % back.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It may not be possible because, automatic pricing does not take header conditions into account; you can not create condition records for them in the standard system. Header conditions are entered manually in order processing.

Prase