cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gurus,

When i am dong milestone billing... system is asking network & WBS element...

What is this??? give me a breif idea about milistone billing.

Thanks in Advance

RAVI Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Milestones are attached in the Project system, this is to mark a completion of milestone in the project.

If the billing is suppose to be based on these milestones then only this milestone functionality is called upon.

that why when the account assignment of the sales order is WBS element, then the milestones are copied automatically.

the milestone can be called by the reference of the network or the WBS Elements and both are the Objects of Project system.

Hope its clear.

thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Milestone Billing can be defined as billing at particular points in time, where some milestones have been acheived. for ex. for some no. of items sold or services rendered.

For ex., a particular project milestone in SDLC -- Blueprint stage finished.

This is well integrated with PS, where the project has to be defined and the project is divided into Work Breakdown Structure Elements. I suggest, get in touch with ur PS Functional and configure in sync with him.

Reward suitable points, if the peice of info helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

raghu ram...

thanks for your reply..

System is asking network or WBS Element..

U have clarified WBS element.. what is network..

At present my requirement is its not a project.. its a one type of service to provide our customer.. but billing is partiall.

Please advice.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi VSN,

Am not sure what does network mean?

Pls get in touch with your PS Functional( if PS is implemented) for help on Network and WBS.

Rgds,

Raghu.