cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Status in Pricing issue_short dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All of sudden when we create sc non catalog, its giving short dump. Its uncaught exception ie Its CX_BBP_PD_ABORT exception..only error message that i found relevant is " incorrect status in pricing".. I checked IPC and its active and running..

I did manual check for IPC (simulation of pricing using manual check) and it gave the same "incorrect status in pricing"

Did anybody came across this issue.. Is this something to do with UOM's? I was able to create catalog sc and internal goods/services based sc...only non-catalog sc is giving short dump..

I searched couple of notes and couldn't hit the right one and i dont want to activate simplified pricing so that we can avoid IPC altogether.

Appreciate any hits/clues..

Thanks

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

we came across this issue but couldn't pinpoint the problem, so we just restarted the IPC and it was gone. This was on a SRM 4.0 system, on SRM 5.0 we haven't seen it.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for reply. We are on SRM Server 5.5.

I am wondering if this error is something to do with any missing UOM's in SRM. I see one message in these short dumps..

"ST" physical unit not available"..

Already checked 781669 note..but it seems this is old note and not applicable..as we are already on SAPKIBKT11 patch level.

Raised OSS and waiting for reply.

Thanks

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We found that this error is due to some mismatch between ECC UOM's and SRM UOMs.

Thanks

Krish