cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice output Condition type not populated for many invoice documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Invoice Out put Condition type for printing not populated in the invoice document. Now We need to insert condition type for many documents to print at a time. We can manually place condition type at document header level individually for every document. But we have many documents to print.

plz advice me how to print all these documents

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ravikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Maintain o/p condition records in VV31

tcode: VV31-> enter the condition type-> here fill in the details--> click the COMMUNICATION ikon on the top-> enter the printer details & try now

use VT70---> for giving print outs

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

I maintained condition records in VV31 for invoice documents.

I selected Billing doc option and entered Invoice out put condition type and transmission medium for VT70 but we do not have any field to enter invoice documents no.

Plz advice

Thanks

ravikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravikanth,

in this tcode u need to enter only o/p condition type. Then it will take to the screen with list of invoice to be printed with respect to the condition type

if u want more drill down options for o/p WRT invoice

use VF31

hope this help u

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

I selected Invoice out put condition type , transmission medium and selected billing document check box.

System is giving message 'No out put for selection exist' for VT70

If out put type is populated in the invoice then only we can use VF31 T.code. It is not possible to use VF31 If condition type not populated in the Invoice.

Plz Advice how to input Invoice Out put condition for multiple Invoice documents.

Thanks

Ravikanth'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think your problem is out put is not at all proposed in invoices. Now subscquently you want to assing the output. Since the volume is large you do not want to do it individully. In this situation i will suggest to maintain the VV31 first then write BDC or LSMW which will call VF02 pass the Invoice number and just save the document. This will propose the required out put to invoice document automatically. Subscquent to output proposed in Invoice you can take print with help of VF31.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

I maitained Condition record in VV31 for Invoice output type.

I Know LSMW steps . Could you please suggest me How to populate output condition type for multiple Invoice documents with help of LSWM.

Thanks in Advnace

Regards

Ravikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Since you maintain the condition record for the output in VV31, when you go to the change mode for the invoice system automatically proposed the output (Ensure the valid from date should in past). You need not have assign it in BDC or LSMW.

Try for one invoice manually, just go to VF02 input one invoice and save. Check the output is proposed or not in VF03.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Thanks for your advice

I have given points for your answer

I tried as you told.

After maintaining condition records. Invoice Condition type populated in the invoice with unprocessed status (Yellow Traffic light)

So with this status we can trigger out put type with help VF31.

I tried but did not process out put with VF31 initially .

Once opened the invoice and saved the invoice document. then only i could process the output type successfully with help of VF31.

Could you please advice, what might be the reason

Regards

Ravikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Thanks for points.

Status of output is not set unless you go to change mode of invoice, if invoice is already generated. That's the reason I recommended you to write BDC or LSMW which will call VF02 and save the invoice.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Could you please advice steps and how to save multiple invoice documents at once with help of LSMW.

Thanks

Ravikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

I know LSMW. I have worked Customer Master Data migration with help of LSWM . But I am not familiar saving the billing documents with LSMW

Could you please advice Steps

Thanks

Ravikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Just take help from your ABAP team. Record the event in SHDB ask then to get invoice number from excel file and loop the program.

This will be more faster then LSMW.

I am giving you BDC code

report ZBILVF02

no standard page heading line-size 255.

include bdcrecx1.

start-of-selection.

perform open_group.

perform bdc_dynpro using 'SAPMV60A' '0101'.

perform bdc_field using 'BDC_CURSOR'

'VBRK-VBELN'.

perform bdc_field using 'BDC_OKCODE'

'/00'.

perform bdc_field using 'VBRK-VBELN'

'90010310'.

perform bdc_dynpro using 'SAPMV60A' '0104'.

perform bdc_field using 'BDC_CURSOR'

'VBRK-FKART'.

perform bdc_field using 'BDC_OKCODE'

'=SICH'.

perform bdc_transaction using 'VF02'.

perform close_group.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Thanks for your advice