cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model node is empty after reimport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

- I add some fields in a table of a RFC.

- I reimport the model.

- I adjust the model nodes binded to this RFC model to add the new fields.

- I build and deploy my DC.

- I restart the Web AS.

when I execute this RFC the size of the model node is 0 and my table is empty.

I put an external breakpoint in this RFC and the table is not empty.

This happens everytime I did a reimport, and I always have to delete all model nodes binded to the reimported model and re-create.

Any sugestion?

Thanks in advance

Michel Cabral

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the mapping between View controller and Component Controller. Also, after executing the rfc in Component Controller, check the size of the model node. it gives you the clue if node is really empty.

Cheers,

~kranthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the mapping between the view and the cust controller seems to be ok.

I printed the size of the output node just after the execute method is called in the cust controller and is 0, but putting a http breakpoint in the RFC and running my web dynpro program shows me 1 row in the table.

It looks more like a bug than anything else.

Anyway, I deleted all model nodes binded to that problematic model and did evetything again and it works.

Still don't know what is causing it.

Thanks

Michel Cabral

roberto_tagliento
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look to the PROPERTIES of nodes!!!

Look APPLY FUNCTION properties, after the reimport you lost this value!

Check all RFC nodes supplyingRelationRole

Regards Roberto

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

From my point of view after reimporting means it retrieves the same data as like as importing so Reimporting doesnt give this problem so check the property classes of model and mapping of model to component contoller,which method is calling in contoller.just check the mappings

Thanks And Regards,

Tulasi.Palnati

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

From my point of view after reimporting means it retrieves the same data as like as importing so Reimporting doesnt give this problem so check the property classes of model and mapping of model to component contoller,which method is calling in contoller.just check the mappings

Thanks And Regards,

Tulasi.Palnati

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

As kranthi suggested, check all mappings are correct.

please go through [ARFC Troubleshooting Docc|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f3f93ee7-0c01-0010-2593-d7c28b5377c2]

nikhiL