cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plnd order to production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I executed a plng run in PPDS to cover independent requirements. From product view I accessed one of the plnd order and checked conversion indicator. I am trying to convert plnd order into prod order. I refreshed product view, but no new production order number is assigned. It still remains a plnd order. Where am I making mistake?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It takes sometime to get R/3 number , so keep refreshing your product view , it might appear sometime after 2 minutes ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, it didn't happen even after 20hrs. Is it could be some integration error. I checked the ECC side, and prod.order is included in a model for the loc-product. At the SCM side publication type is specified for the in-house production and location. When I gave plnd order number in the publication transaction in SCM, it says no change pointers . Any more help??

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check:

'Transfer to R/3 In-House Production' option in PPDS Global Defaults and Settings -

Also, you can evaluate the Application Log - if it is confirmed that APO System tries to transfer Pl. Orders to R/3 but they get stuck in Queues.

Regards,

Sudhir