Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non billing of batch split items

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have one line item in delivery. Delivery split is there. there are around 6 spilt items with same batch nos. the main item category is TAN and the batch split items have a different item category,

my questions are as follows

1) my system is showing 6 line items in billing with quantities but with main item as zero qty. how to prevent this and have only one main line item in invoice with qty.

iam not sure but if some thing to be done in item category, then in which item category ,changes needs to be made :- main item catefory TAN or batch item category.

2) if the above can be controlled thru item category, then since the item category is used with various sales doc types, i want to control the billing as in point no 1 above for one particular sale doc type. how to do the same ....thru copy requirements/data transfer routines in copy control or thru the billing creation program ????

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

I think note 77414 is helpful with your query.

Please consider situation 3 described in this note:

3. Billing of the batch main item

(without batch subitem)

Situation 3)

PTYP FKMGK FKREL FKIMG VPRS

HPOS TAN G A <> 0 x-

UPOS ZTAN G - - -

Regards,

Alex

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

many thanx for you reply. i will check the note. one thing i forgot to tell that in my case iam using a proforma invoice for delivery. i hope this note will be applicable for proforma invoice too for billing main item only.

also i would require your advice on how to make the main item billable for one sales org or on particualr sales doc type. do i need some coding in copy requirements or data transfer routines in copy control from delivery to billing.

regards

sachin

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I think for proforma invoice, it is also possible to bill main item only.

The only thing different from normal billing is that:

The only copy control setting supported for proforma is 'C' or 'H'

for proforma from sales order and 'D' or 'H' for proforma from

delivery.

So if you choose FKMGK as H, it should also work for proforma invoice.

As for your query about how to make the main item billable for one sales org or on particualr sales doc type, in my opinion, the better way is to define a new particular item category for this particular sales doc type, then set customizing of this new item category and copy control as it is suggested in note 77414.

In standard, I afraid there is no other way which could realize your requirement.

If you want to define your own copy requirment or data transfer routine, I am sorry that I could not provide you with more suggestion on it since I am not an ABAPer.

I think if you change billing relevance in data transfer routine, it will not work because in previous sales order and delivery, the billing relevance is already set there.

And item data transfer routine is performed after check of field TVCPF-FKMGK.

I am sorry that I could not give you any further explanation about copy requirment and data transfer routine.

Regards,

Alex

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

thanks for the reply.

i have two question regarding the note 77414.

1) in the note it is mentioned in situation 3 that actual qty should not be zero (VBRP-FKIMG <>0) for the main item.

but in my case during proforma billing, the main item appears with zero qty (VBRP-FKIMG=0) and the sub items appears with quantities.

so will this note work in my scenario.

and if you think the main item should not be zero then what shud be done to make it non zero

2) in the note it is writtem that VPRS for main item should be x. what "x" means ??

regards

sachin

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I am sorry, but in standard system, only the 3 situations mentioned in note 77414 are supported.

If you want to bill main item without batch subitem, FKIMG should not be zero. Otherwise, it is impossible to bill the main item.

As for your query about VPRS, I think it means the field Cumulate cost in copy control, you could set cumulate cost in subitem or main item through it.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Alex