cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication channel errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

form starting of this implemenattion.... i do see errors in my adpters...

we are in unit testing now......often Communication channels goes red...mainly when ther is a mapping error occurs...

we are not able to go ahed with that...can some one guide me....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The File & JMS Adapter configuration ( User ID, Password, Queue name, FTP server address) will be different from Dev environment. Check whether you have provided the right information in the FILE & JMS Adapter of testing Environment

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! HArsha,

Check wether your communication channel is scheduled or else please

1. Stopped your communication channel once and restart you communication channel

2. After restarting intially the status will become manaullay but please change it to Automatically Configrred mode

3. ALso please edit your FTP server and all mandatory fields in the communication channel parameters even though you have entered correctly means re-edit them and save it activate the change lists.

4. Also do once cache refresh using SXI_Cache ( delta and complete cache ) and then

Retry you Scenario once.

I hope it will work fine

THanks

Amar Srinivas

**Reward points based on Useful answers **

Former Member
0 Kudos

did all the stuff u mentioned...no response....

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though the File & JMS Adapter Status are in red color, Is the Messages passes sucessfully ?

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you send the eror which you are seeing in your channel. After you stopped the channel and started again, what was the status of your channel and when it runed red. Can you please explain the whole scenario.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

no....it doesnt go.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont see tha error now.......probably i will copy that and paste it if get own

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So your issues is resolved as of now

Cheers

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

as of noe i dont see it...but happens often.....and it automatically turns greene

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>often Communication channels goes red...mainly when ther is a mapping error occurs...

This will never happen,if there is error in message mapping then sxmb_moni will show you red flag,message wont even reach adapter engine hence you wont see error there.

You might be having two scenarios(or multiple occurence of same scenario),one failing in adapter engine and second in Integration engine

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

how to check the multiple occurence of same scenario....

Former Member
0 Kudos

after one day or two..the would be normal again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are testing it in Development box

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope some time before in FILE & JMS Adapters had error hence the radio button is in Red Color. It will turn to Green after some time after passing sucessfull messages.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

its happening often right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are u using EOIO in your Interface?

Gaurav Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try one thing. Just try stoping your channel with error and start it again.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

did it...but the same problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit...

Check the error i got when communication channel is red...

till now it was working fine.......i tested with a file which has unproper mapping ..and sent it....it gave an error...with mapping exception..(Please do remember..before i sent unproper XML....commmunication channel was green)

it often happen when i use unproper XML......

here is the messages it says

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.lang.Exception: Column value '/102' too long (>1 for 3. column) - must stop', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)': java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.lang.Exception: Column value '/102' too long (>1 for 3. column) - must stop', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'

Edited by: Harsha reddy on Jun 20, 2008 10:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the problem coming from Adapter Engine as you must be using FCC in your channel.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which Adapter you are getting this error. File Sender or File Receiver?

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

file receiver.....some times in JMS sender receievr....file sender

Except two interfaces all of our interfaces are using file ,JMS and IDOC.

x

Edited by: Harsha reddy on Jun 20, 2008 10:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The particular error which you have posted is coming in which Adpater and the type(Sender or Receiver)

Thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

its coming on file receiver adapter...i am doing an IDOC to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you send me your FCC Parameter list and the target data from your sxmb moni. As there is some problem in your mapping the target data generated is not able to suffice the condition mentioned in FCC of File Adpater and therfore it is also failing and that's the normal way the Adpater has to behave, there is nothing wrong in it.

Thanks

Amit

Reward points if suggestion is useful

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the actual error message in the Component montoring ( select the Adapter ), Shall we know what Adapter

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

file and JMS adpters...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is any mapping error the error will be thrown from Integration Engine only, the message won't reach Adapter Engine. I think in you case because of some reason your Adapter Engine is also failing. Can you get the error details and Adapter details as well?

Thanks

Amit