Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here is my requirement.

I want to create sales order with respect to quotation.

But i want to create sales order for selective line items of quotation, When i enter quotation number and click on copy user should be able to choose list of line items to which sales order has to be created.

How can i do this?

Thank you

ANil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will possible when u are creating order wrf to quotation then after enterin quotation number then next copy button there is one more button item selection. If u click on item selection there u can choose items and then click on copy. So order will be created for only those items..

Other wise u just create order wrf to quotation then in order u delete all items which u dont want and then save order. And it will not effect qutation at all and still it will show open items..

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jun 20, 2008 5:58 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anil,

to create a sales order with reference to a quotation and use only selected items from the quotation follow the below given steps:

1. Enter the t-code VA01

2. Select Create with reference tab(top left tab).

3. You will get a pop up window.

4. Under the quotation tab enter the quotation number you want to refer and select Selection List tab at the bottom

5. Now select the line items you want to be included in the sales order and select the copy button on the top left end.

6. you can see that only the items selected are populated on the sales order.

Reward point if helpful

Regards,

Krishna Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much to all of you guys for the replies.

Thank you

ANil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA01 ( Create Sales order) , Click on create with reference, Then Enter Quotation number , U can see below there are two buttons, one is copy and one is item slection, Click on Item selection, It will open all the list item select which item u want to copy in sales order.

Hope tthis will help.

Reward point if helpful.

Thanks,

Raja