cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with OVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have the following situation, im trying to use a OVS in a test application that i'm built in. The thing is, that i only want that the search popup appear, i'm using nodes that doesnt have anything (data) just the structure for my test, but my problem is after follow the tutorial (without implementing the RFC execute part), the app shows me the value help but when i click it, dont show me the advanced search window (OVS). Why is that? am i missing something? i know that my nodes doesnt have to be full at first because, when i choose my value help (as the tutorial said), i dont have anything in my nodes until i put some search values and execute the query... please help me. Im not using a customer controller, and i did exactly what the tutorial explain...its urgent i wil wait for your answer!!!

thanx

MC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've already solved it...ups...thanx for watching anyway!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi can send me that tutorial i want to try ovs in practical.

Thanks and Regads,

Tulasi.Palnati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can find very cool info (weblog, threads, tutorials, etc) looking for OVS in the forum, also this links are very helpfull and made my day when i was trying to implement OVS (awsome!! by the way!!).

Hi,

Pl go through this links

/docs/DOC-8061#51 [original link is broken]

OVS

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/user-interface-tec...

EVS

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/user-interface-tec...

I hope that this works for you...also if you have any question you can ask me

Regards

Mariana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i dont want to use any RFC's .I need one example to OVS in front end i.e., from scratch level.do you have any example like that

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i assume...that you want test OVS in Webdynpro, just for see how it looks like. Well just follow the tutorial, and dont implement a model...instead you could use value nodes...as i did in my practice and it works fine. The sample that i have is the one i develop my own, if you want it, i can send it to you by mail. Just let me know.

Regards,

MC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI i forwarded my id to ur id with blank mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i've already saw it, and reply it with the project ;). If you have any question please ask ...

MC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

Can I also get this small example project with working OVC without RFC?