cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reasons for change in Invoice price from Sales Order net condition value?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the possible reasons for change in invoice price from Sales order price?

I have a scenarion where my condition price (suppose condition type PR00 for a material and plant is maintained) is different in my invoice from the sales order condition value(PR00).

i.e. material has a condition value of X for condition type PR00 in the sales order but after invoicing the same has become X+2 in my invoice condition value.

Please advise.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if there is change in product price between order and invoice and if you carry out new pricing at the invoice level the price can change.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please refer the notes,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajiv

To answer your question ["What are the possible reasons for change in invoice price from Sales order price"], the most possible reasons could be

- In between sale order creation date and billing generation, you would have got price increase for a material which has already partially delivered. In this case, you cannot change the price in sale order. You can change only in billing

- Partially invoiced a particular line item against a sale order and then only, you realised the price is wrong. So in this case, you have to issue a credit note to customer. Similarly for the subsequent billing against the same order, you cannot change the price in sale order but you can change in billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the follwoing

1) Check vk13 for the PR00 - if it is same as billing docuemnt, then the price would have been changed after the sales order is created. In copy control of the Item, the Price switch may have kept to carry out new pricing or keep manual and redetmine others.

2) If this is happening regulary to all billing document (ie all sales order has priuce as X and Billing document has X+2) YThen run the analysis in billing docuemnet,If it is picked up from Record see what access is used. This will give you an idea how the pirce is picked up.

The analysis can guide you to find the root cause of the change in price. (You can verif records, Copy contorl and the pricing procedure) 99% you should be able to find the problem from this.

Please inform if any more information required.

Please provide reward if it is helpful.

Thanks