cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using an IDOC sending the same message in two different format

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

i have a message which i have to be sending from one SAP system to another, but the message should be split into 2 different formats using mapping and send to one receiver where the 2 messages are segregated using some ID number. here we will be using IDOC for sender.

kalyan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, it looks like you do not want to split the IDOC , but want to send the idoc information in two different format.

1) Create two data types for your target structures and create the correspondinig message types and two inbound interfaces for them.

2) Create two message mappings.

3) Create two interface mappings.

In ID:

4) Create a receiver dermination put a condition and create two business services for your receivers.

create two interface determinations which call your two different interface mappings.

5) Correspondingly , create two receiver agreements .

Regards,

Ravi

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

yeah i think its helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you can do is

Put 2 Inbound interface for each receiver and seperate interface mapping for each.

And create two inbound interface for one outbound.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kalyan,

>but the message should be split into 2 different formats using mapping

On What Condition,

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think Its splitting an IDOC..but sending the same IDOC in two different formats(whos meaning is same).

Is it kalyan??

Thanks,

Vijaya.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

yeah, its not splitting but sending the same IDOC info in two different formats.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean two FORMATs?

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

take for example its a sales tranfer order, and it has to be sent to the delivery sending place and the receiveing place. the message will be same but they will see the format in a way that the fields may have different places or some of the fields may be removed but ultimately its the same message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can go for the multimapping(1:2) and not exactly splitting the message but mapping it one source to two different targets that need to be sent to one receiver...

Just see these blogs on that..

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

You need to go for enhanced interface determination.

Thanks,

Vijaya.