cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM51 and factory calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recently changed the factory calender we use (due to a change in holidays). Since then everything works fine, except the report generated by the transaction CM51, where, under "available capacity" I still see the number of weekly hours that corresponds to old calender settings.

What do I have to do to "convince" CM51 to use the new calender settings?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U stumbled upon transaction PT01 that is supposed to "generate work schedules", I launch it, but nothing happens...?

Oh yes It does: my employee subgroup was wrong - but it seems I have to use PT02 to delete the existing work schedule and it's done month after month - can it be "automated"?

Edited by: Marko Curko on Jun 24, 2008 3:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

One additional thing I noted is that in transaction PA64, when I display the annual calender of an employee I see old holidays, not new ones?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, I modified an existing calender, it's always the same calender ID, so I can't change the calender ID!

Anyway, I don't understand what's that all got to do with projects, I have numerous projects, I can't believe I would have to perform actions on all the projects to have the transaction CM51 perform correctly.

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Try this:

Step1. CNR2, go to capacity tab then to capacity header data.

change the factory calender ID to the new calender.

Step2. Reschedule the Project.

hope it helps.

Thank.