cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Delta mechanism works for the datasource 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 in CRM .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How Delta mechanism works for the datasource 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 in CRM .

I mean timestamp, date etc? And how I can check that

Appreciate u r response.

Thanks

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I told you RSA2 not RSO2. RSO2 is used to create generic datasources and RSA2 is used to view the datasource properties.

Alec,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thatu2019s good thanks. Have assigned points.

Why delta is not picking up immediately in this extractor? Do u have any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether ur DS is Delta capable as discussed earlier, if yes then check whether u have proper Init from bw side to get the delta records???

Check is there any entry at RSA7 for ur DS with the valid document entries?

If there is entry at the delta queue level then u can very well extract the data using the Delta IP.

Thanks

Assign points if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Murali,

i have checked in delta queue but changes which user is making is not getting picked up in delta queue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Did you get any solution for Delta Extraction in CRM, bcoz even I am facing the same issue in Solution Manager. Please let me know if you have found any solution for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IT is based on Timestamp. let me know if u need any other details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: G.J. Oostrum on Aug 27, 2008 5:11 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 is directly filled by iDocs send in the middleware. If you Init 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 it creates a queue which can be monitored by RSA7.

In effect every element on the One-Order Concept which is marked as type "activity" (as opposed to Order or Opportunity etc.) will be routed by middleware to the Queue. If you have problems getting data, perhaps you should ask your local CRM Middleware operator if the queue is properly linked.

Be carefull not to impaire the init, because an Init with data should be a full init. Each limited init I tried yet finished without delivering any data, because it did not collect any data in the days the job did run. And after four to five days I lost my temper and killed them. Full init may be easier if you need all the data.

Otherwise try an init without data and let someone create a program in CRM which delivers the data you need for your init to the queue.

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Edited by: Jürgen Kirsch on Aug 28, 2008 10:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to RSA2 tcode. You have to insert here you datasource which you have to activate previosuly.

Here you can see a lot of information about delta methods etc...

If you need more information you can go to tables ROOSOURCE and RODELTAM.

I hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for reply.

but please read question carefully. my dadasource is

0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 means its not generic extractor, which i can not check in RSO2!!!

and about the tables which you have given si not relevent to my question.

Hope to get answers .

Cheers

PRamod