cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of measurement in German Language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using SRM 4,0 with EC scenario, PO are failing in replication and alert in RZ20 says "Unit of measurement xx not maintained in DE kaguage" for German POs. I have checked the table T006A and found that some UOM are missing for language key DE. Please can anybody suggest how to make entry in this table (Std table, it doesnt have maintainence view). I have checked in R/3 but could not find any language options.

Its a HIGH priority issue for us.

Thanks for your answers!!!

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Transaction CUNI in SRM and R/3.

What you can do is configure them in R/3 and then use middleware object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 to syncronise the units into SRM.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the required entries in R/3, but how do i make them language specific? I didnt find any option for language in R/3, where in you can find the language specific entries in SRM -- T006A table.

Regards/ Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Go to CUNI, then go immediately in the menus at the top to "Goto > Translation > Units of Measure".

I can't remember fully, but they might not tranport automatically. If they do not let me know and I can tell you how to transport them.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks, I shall try it and let you know, mean while could you pls tell me the transporting process?

Thanks / Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. It might auto transport, I can not remember if yo have to do it manually.

If it is manual it is not too hard.

Go to SE10.

Create a customizing transport.

Go into the transport and change.

Enter a line with Program ID "R3TR", Object Type "TDAT", Object Name "CUNI".

Double click the line you just entered.

Put in Table Name = T006A, Table Key = the key from T006A, so client, single character language key and the unit. For example, if your config client was 100 and you wanted to transport "Piece" in German, you would put "100DPC".

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Can you please let me know how i can find the single character language key for ZH language? Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Paval.