cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information on CJ88 & CJ8G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me a little about the following transactions: CJ88 & CJ8G

Question:

1) Why does CJ88 only settle the entered WBS's whereas CJ8G settles the WBS element and anything below it?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

CJ88 is individual settlement. You enter a project or WBS for which settlement run should be executed.

If you wish to run the settlement for a range of projects/WBS elements, it's not possible for users to enter one project at a time in CJ88 and run the settlement. Instead collective settlement run is possible using CJ8G where you create a variant (collection of projects/WBS) and you mention this variant while settlement here. Settlement is executed for all the objects covered in the variant.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for that.

Would you know why then in CJ8G it also includes all the subnodes and activities when settlement is run? i.e. if I have CUS.10005.03 it is also including CUS.10005.03.001 - 0011 and all the applicable networks in the settlement.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you checking "with hierarchy" / "with orders" in CJ88?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Think standard DB profile includes network activities for settlement run. Try this.

Create a database profile in SPRO which excludes networks/activities. Use this profile and create the variant.

Hopefully your networks should be excluded. I haven;t tried but it's a assumption.

Wonder why you wish to settle WBS alone and not activities within the project?

Regards

Sreenivas