cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment stock trasnfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

As per consignement my company is in india and it want to consignement fillup to US customer. But when u are doing consignement fillup there wont be any billing as per standard. But as per indian senario if goods are moving out from stock then there should be some taxes and all. But how this will be billed and how it should be configured,,,

Regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jun 20, 2008 2:13 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sankar

In exports scenario, there is no excise duty or tax and these are exempted. However, in order to capture these values in excise invoice while despatching the goods from India, you need to create F8 proforma invoice, where you can have the conditions for Excise Duty, Education Cess and SEcess which should be maintained in your pricing procedure and have these as statistical so that it will flow in your proforma but will not have any accounting impact.

Still if need any clarifications, please feel free to post.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How will get tax value if net value is becoming zero in sales order. U mean we have to put requirement saying that tax should be applicable only in billing for tax condition types..

Am i right or pleas explain me further...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

you cannot use the standard in this case.

you have to use a Z item category that is relevant for pricing and billing. Now use a 100% discount type in the pricing procedure that you would assign so that Net Val becomes zero. Only the Tax cond. types should be active so you can bill the customer only for the taxes.

I guess you can do the rest of the assignments without any furthur help.

Hope this helps